Auckland Grammar School is one of New Zealand's leading secondary schools, with a reputation for all-round excellence in academic, sporting and cultural pursuits. Providing an education for young men from Form 3 to Form 7, Auckland Grammar School sets very high standards in all aspects of the boys' daily lives, The Grammar Way.
We make sure that our policies and plans are implemented in ways that are sensitive to the cultural backgrounds, values and needs of both the individual students and their families.
Vacancies currently available:
Registered School Nurse
Auckland Grammar School is seeking two experienced, motivated Registered Nurses to work in our Health Centre. They will be part of our Pastoral team, and the successful candidate must undergo mandatory Police Vetting.
These are permanent positions exclusive of school holidays. The first position is 40 hours a week, term time only. The second position is 32.5 hours per week term time only. Hours can be negotiated if required.
- Have an interest and respect for working with adolescents in a positive and friendly manner.
- Have a current NZ annual practicing certificate.
- Have a minimum of three years post graduate experience, preferably within youth health.
- Have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Have up-to-date clinical experience and assessment skills.
- Be an independent practitioner with the ability to work well with the multidisciplinary team.
- Be culturally aware, and enjoy working cross culturally
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Be computer literate and demonstrate excellence in written and oral communication skills
- Have a current full driver's licence
- Have administrative and management experience
Applications close on Friday 18 June 2021.
At Auckland Grammar School, we combine our heritage and traditions with innovation and continual growth and improvement. This provides a culture that is positive, dynamic, and upholds our core values of integrity, excellence, respect, courage, pride, commitment and humility.
Grammar offers both Cambridge and NZQA qualifications and it is the School's expectation that teaching staff participate fully in the extracurricular programme.
Please apply with a letter of application and a concise CV, along with the contact details of three referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.